With your social media account
Review the guidelines for water bath canning. Prepare jars and lids. Fill a large bowl or sanitary s
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add beans; cook 5 minutes. Plunge beans into ice water
1. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Transfer to paper towels and drain.
1. Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Cover and r
In a large stock pot, cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook until you can eas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil then place sweet potatoes on foil. Drizzl
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
1. Place tofu on a plate lined with several layers of paper towels (to absorb liquid). Using a fork
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onions, cooking for five to 10 minutes or
1. Melt 2 tbsp butter in large skillet, add onion and saute until softened, (about 5 mins).
1. Add vegetable stock, water, tomatoes, celery, carrots, onion, parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, ros
1. Rinse and sort the beans for any pebbles. Add the the rinsed beans, onion powder, salt, pepper, a
1. Coat slow cooker with non-stick spray.
2. Layer one can of beans, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese,
1. Transfer the kale, walnuts and garlic to a food processor
1. Heat the oil in a large dutch oven over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned,
1. Heat quinoa and 1 cup water in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil; reduce he
1. Wash green Bean and remove stems.
2. In a large pot boil green beans for 20-25 minutes.
1. Sort beans and soak in enough water to cover overnight.
Or you may sort them and place in a sauc
1. Start with the chicken marinade. Mix the dry spice ingredients together in a bowl and add the yog
Pretty awesome how you can drink your way with water to better health. To make the apple cinnamon de