With your social media account
Mix cut veggies in a large bowl.
Heat a large skillet & spray with Pam.
Stir fry the veggies in
This recipe was inspired by the Simply Ming show. Try it out, it's simply delicious!
I really wasn't a big fan of pork chops or cranberries until my husband made this for me. It was de
1. Peel and deveined the shrimp/prawn. Pat dry with paper towels, add the egg white, mix well with t
1. In wok, heat sesame oil over high heat. Stir-fry garlic, green onions for 3-5 minutes, until vege
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cool pasta slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in a large
Place the dried mushrooms in a bowl and cover them with boiling water. Allow them to soak until the
Peel, wash and slice angled gourd.
Heat oil in wok over medium heat. SautÃ© garlic until lightly
1. Cut the tail end off of your cabbage and toss it in the trash.
2. Thinly slice the rest of th
1. Soak the tree ear and black mushrooms in boiling water until softened, about 20 minutes, and
1. Place chicken pieces in a gallon size resealable bag, set aside. In a medium saucepan combine chi
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic. Pour half into a 5-qt. sl
1. If you”™re using chicken or shrimp, toss it with 3 drops sesame seed oil and 1/2 teaspoon soy sau
1. Brown pork with ginger and garlic in pan; drain any grease.
2. Mix salt, sugar, soy sauce and se
Bone chicken and cube it. Mix sherry, soy sauce and corn starch. Marinate
chicken in cornstarch mix
Combine shao xing, chicken broth, soy sauce, minced ginger, sugar and white
pepper in a bowl; set as
Boil chow mein noodles according to package directions. Drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or ver
1. Chop whole onions and saute in hot oil in a nonstick skillet.
2. Mince garlic, and add to onion.
In a small bowl, beat eggs with a pinch of salt; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring stock to a
Any two of the following:
-cardamom, dried ginger,