With your social media account
Line a shallow 21cm x18 cm cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
Soak the rum and raisins in a smal
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together and set asi
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup cool (70-degree) water. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in su
With the melon baller just scoop out ball sections of the apple.
When they were all scooped, pla
1. In a medium pot, combine all ingredients except the pumpkin puree and cookies.
2. Mix well with
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside. Arrange bread in a s
1. Begin by preparing the pie crust.
2. In a food processor, briefly pulse flour, salt, and sugar.
Directions for the Cake:
1) Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; line with
This duck and potatoes dish proves that it doesn't take that much effort to make the perfect meal.
1) Peel and cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold w
Place the ham in a large pan (or crockpot) and add 7 quarts of dry ginger ale. Add some fresh grate
To Make the Cake:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
I love having these cookies over Christmas. They're simply the best!
First cream bu
1) Bring pineapples, sugar, and water to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat; simmer, skimming f
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange almonds on a baking sheet in a single layer and toast in oven for
Directions for the French Toast:
1) Whisk first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Place bread slices i
Begin by making the PÃ¢te SucrÃ©e:
1. In a food processor, pulse the flour, sugar, and salt until
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Using an electric mixer, mix in the cream
This delicious recipe for mashed potatoes came from Martha”™s mother, Mrs. Kostyra.
1. Place pota
1) In a blender or food processor, place 1/2 cup of the pecans, and pulse a few times to roughly cho