With your social media account
Never boil corn again!
Want to know the easiest way to cook corn on the cob? Throw it in the oven
Easy to make and delicious! I make this recipe every year for either Christmas or Thanksgiving, and
Toss together all ingredients in large bowl until combined.
Preheat oven to 400!
Very generously season your corn on the cobs with kosher salt and pepper. A
Mix all ingredients together. Place into a greased casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees around 30 min
Place corn and water in large nonstick skillet. Cover; simmer over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or unt
As a note, to chop my lettuce I like to lay it out on a big cutting board and just continuously run
In a large bowl, combine the corn bread, egg and milk until blended. Spread into an 8 x 8 pan spray
Place the corned beef in a slow cooker. If the meat is too big to lie flat, cut it in half and stack
1. Drain the soaked beans. Combine the beans, water, onion, bell pepper, celery, corn, garlic, chili
1. Drain defrosted corn in colander; dry on papertowels, removing as much water as possible.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine egg yolks,
1. If you are using cooked corned beef, skip this step and go to step two.
2. In a large pot
1. Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave
1. In Dutch oven combine chicken, corn and broth. Cover; bring to boiling over high heat. Reduce hea
Brush 12 husked ears with olive oil. Grill on medium-high until tender, about 20 minutes.
1. Cut of both ends of the corn so that the cob is exposed on one end and most of the stalk cut gone
Preheat oven to 450.
Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray; s
- Preheat a grill pan.
- Brush the corn and onion slices with the olive oil and grill over moderate
Trim a 1/2 inch from the top of each pepper. Discard the seeds and core. Remove the stem from the pe