With your social media account
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wrap garlic cloves in a tight foil packet. Place tomatoes, cut side up, o
Preparation Quinoa and Leek Patties:
1. Rinse quinoa under cold water. Bring a pot of salted wat
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the pudding mix with the milk until the pudding is nice and creamy.
1. Prepare the filling (through Step 2), cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. Serve cold or reheat
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, combine cereal and almonds. In a sma
1. Peel cucumbers to leave alternating green stripes. Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise; scrape
1. Melt coconut oil over medium heat in a large pot with a lid. Add diced onions and celery and spri
Add olive oil to a 4-5 quart saute pan over medium high heat. Add onions and sausage and cook until
1. Measure cereal and pour into large bowl; set aside.
2. In 1-quart microwavable bowl,
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cake mix and dry pudding mix with eggs, vanilla extract, mil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
2. In a large pot, cover potatoes
1. In a small bowl mix together sour cream, garlic, ranch dip mix and 1 tablespoon of the crumbled b
1 Melt the margarine in a pan over low heat with soy milk and mix in the peanut butter. Add the soy
Preheat oven to 325F/170C. In large bowl combine softened cream cheese, sweetener of your choice, su
Make the fried rice per the link above.
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
~~ for the teriy
It should be made at least one day in advance of use, but reaches peak
sweetness after two or three
Place caulifowerets in large kettle. Fill with enough water to cover.
(Boy! Everything seams to boi
Dissolve coffee granules in water; let cool.
Combine coffee, eggnog, brandy and chocolate syrup. Co
When there are no turkey leftovers, turkey or chicken parts can be
simmered to provide the cooked me
Blanch bean sprouts in boiling water 1 minute, drain and let cool.
Peel cucumber, cut in half, seed