With your social media account
Cut tops off of the strawberries.
Dip them into vanilla yogurt and then place on cookie tray in th
1. Halve peaches and remove pit. Place in baking dish, skin side down.
2. Place 1/2 teaspoon b
In a large bowl combine the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powd
Lychee Panna Cotta:
Open the can of lychees and pour the lychees and syrup into a food processor. P
In a small mixing bowl,combine lemon juice and water.
Mix well and add copped apples.
Combine strawberries, 1/2 cup agave nectar, lemon juice, and water in a blender. Process a few secon
The mini-apples covered in different toppings turned out beautifully and really eye-catching. They”™
In a large Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the sausage; cook
With the melon baller just scoop out ball sections of the apple.
When they were all scooped, pla
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a
Heat oven to 350°. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray.
Mix together graham cra
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Spray 8 or 9" round baking pan with cooking spray (I like Baker
1. Arrange 12 cucumber slices on a serving plate. Cut the watermelon into four 1 1/2" cubes. Cut eac
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extract. In anoth
Peel and cut the fruits in small pieces. Grind the raspberries and simmer in a pan with the suga
Marinade: In a medium bowl combine orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt. Add c
In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup water and agave over medium heat until the agave has dissolv
Halve bananas lengthwise and place in a microwave-safe baking dish. Sprinkle with sugar and walnuts.
1. Mix all ingredients until well blended
2. Drop by teaspoonful onto baking sheet
3. Bake at 350
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9- x 9-inch baking pan. Combine the sugar, glutinous rice flour, and