With your social media account
Pour the cranberry and grape juices into a heavy pot. Add the pectin and stir until dissolved. Bring
In food processor, finely chop peppers. Put in large pot with vinegar, salt and sugar. Boil for 10 m
1. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl
1. In a Dutch oven, combine the apple juice, pectin, lemon juice and food coloring if desired. Bring
1. Spread the cream cheese onto a small serving dish.
2. Mix the cranberry and pepper jelly togethe
1. Wash and pick over cranberries. Add the cranberries and apple juice to the pressure cooking pot.
1. Place cranberry juice and jalapenos in a blender; cover and process until peppers are fully chopp
Wash and sort gooseberries. Place in a large enamelled pot and crush
berries. Add chopped bergamot
Use firm, slightly underripe fruit. Peel and cut into lengthwise slices:
apricots or peaches. The fr
1) Combine plums and water in enameled or stainless or pyrex saucepan and
simmer for 3 min. Add sug
Combine cranberry juice, wine and sugar in a med saucepan. Bring to a full
rolling boil and boil har
Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05
Title: Making Peanut Butter
Categories: New, Text, Impo
1) Rinse kumquats and cut into 1/8" slices; discard seeds and end pieces.
Chop fruit very coarsly.
Drain peaches, reserving syrup. Cut peaches into small pieces and set
aside. In a heavy medium sauce
Spray inside of pot with nonstick cooking spray. Wash and hull berries.
Remove all small berries and
Grate rind from oranges and measure 2 tablespoons. Squeeze juice from
oranges and measure 1/2 cup. C
Spray the insides of the pot with nonstick cooking spray. Combine plums,
sugar, and lemon juice in p
1) Combine apricots and water in a bowl, cover, and let stand overnight, or
until soft and well plum
Peel and pit mangos. Finely chop and measure 1 1/4 cups into a bowl. Peel
and finely chop kiwis. Mea
Place chiles and peppers in a blender and puree until finely chopped.
Combine the puree and vinegar