With your social media account
1. Season the pork with paprika, thyme, ground mustard, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Set aside.
Rinse and dry the pork shoulder. Salt and pepper liberally.
Add it, along with the orange juice,
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the crust, beat the butter and granulated sugar in t
This is a quick, easy and very tasty version of the classic Mexican breakfast dish.
1) In a blender or food processor, place 1/2 cup of the pecans, and pulse a few times to roughly cho
1) In a large bowl, cream together butter, lemon zest and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanil
Place the chicken in the crockpot.
Mixed together the ranch seasoning and the taco seasoning with o
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut the frozen pastry into 1 inch wide strips
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Start your brown rice in a pot on the stove, or in a rice maker. Next, add ground turkey and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To make the gl