With your social media account
1. Mix all the topping ingredients together, set aside.
2. Take the chicken and butterfly eac
In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and
Marinade: In a medium bowl combine orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt. Add c
Preheat oven to 350°. Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and fibers with a spoon
1. Remove crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can, completely flatten bread.
Place chicken between 2 pieces of Saran Wrap and pound until it is about 1/4" thick. Place chick
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluff
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or u
Mix lemon, garlic, and parsley into a paste. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix with ricotta and a sp
1. Heat oil in bottom of dutch oven, add meat and brown thoroughly
2. Add the onion, garlic and gre
Cook bacon pieces and set on paper towel to drain.
Brown ground Beef (and chopped onion, garlic p
1. If you are using cooked corned beef, skip this step and go to step two.
2. In a large pot
HEAT oven to 350ºF.
BEAT first 7 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Scoop into 32 mound
1. First, make the stuffing by mixing all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
Start by mixing equal parts mascarpone and basil pesto. Set aside. Then cut cucumber, tomato, and av
1. Prepare the brownies according to package directions. Let cool completely and cut into 1 - 1 1/
Heat oven to 350º. Melt butter in skillet and brown chicken on both sides---salt and pepper, if desi
Use a rubber mallet to gently pound the thicker part of the chicken breasts between two sheets of pl
1. To make the meatballs: Heat the oven to 400.
2. Gently mix together the ingredients (hands are
Chocolate Layer Cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat three 8-inch cake pans with nonstic