With your social media account
In a hot saute pan, melt the butter. Add shrimp and begin to saute on one side. Add the shallot an
Heat the olive oil in a sautee pan over medium heat. When the oil gets hazy, add the onions, garlic,
The perfect recipe for two kinds of wings for your Superbowl party! These wings are healthier than
Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
Completely butter one side of each slice of bread.
The perfect meal to make with leftover mashed potatoes!
Melt butter over medium he
Using grape jelly and chili sauce makes this recipe absolutely delicious!
Combine ground beef, an
Perfect recipe for a party or potluck! Enjoy!
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
1. Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chiles, and garlic into a slow cooker. Pou
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
So easy and super impressive! And it only cost $7 to make!
Preheat the Oven to 400°F
Combine flour,LifeMaxSignature Grain (chia) salt and pepper; rub over entire roast. In a Dutch oven,
In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason j
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Divide each loaf of frozen bread dough into 6
-Heat oil for frying (on a steady 7)
-mix eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
-Heat water, brown sugar, s
1. Bring cream, corn syrup, brown sugar, cocoa powder, optional salt, and half the chopped chocolate
Cook rice according to package directions, or using a rice cooker. (Rice can be cooked ahead and use
Preparation Quinoa and Leek Patties:
1. Rinse quinoa under cold water. Bring a pot of salted wat
- Start by preparing a marinade for the shrimp. In a shallow bowl or zip lock bag, add the siracha/h
Heat a sauce pan over medium high heat
Add mushrooms and sautee until most liquid has evaporated
This recipe will make 4 Apple Pie Muffins. Since you need 2 crescents per muffin, you will get 4 mu