With your social media account
Combine spinach leaves and fruit in large salad bowl.
Mix together olive oil and vi
Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a blender or food processor. Blend for at least 2 minutes.
Mix the vinegar and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Stir the garlic, salt, and pepper into the mixture. Slo
Shuck the corn and use a knife to cut the kernels from the cobs. Place the kernels in a medium bowl
If using canned chickpeas, rinse and drain. Toss all of the chopped ingredients in a large bowl, add
Mash together until sherbet is softened and slush-like. Serve immediately.
1. In a medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in enough boiling salted water to cover for 5 minute
In no particular order chop everything up, add the salt and give it a good stir. You can also try ad
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the shallot and cook until lightly golden brown,
Step 1: Combine fresh chopped shrimp, onion and lime juice in a medium-sized bowl, cover, and refrig
1. If you have a food processor, run the potatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, onion, and garlic throug
Cook and drain cheese tortellini. (I like to add just a touch of EVOO to the water to ensure that th
In a blender or food processor, process the blackberries to a smooth puree. Strain the puree through
*Note about what wine to use: get decent wine. Don”™t pull out the best stuff, but if you wouldn”™t
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Finely dice the onion and mince the garlic. Saute both in a
Prep Fruit Mixture - Mix Dressing - Toss dressing with Fruit Mixture - pour fruit mixture over top s
1. For crust, combine flour 1/2 tsp. salt, butter and shortening in a food processor until mixture r
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Roll out the pastry to about 1â„8 inch thick and lay it o
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
2. Melt SautÃ© Express® squ
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot add the oil, onions and garlic and cook