With your social media account
Combine chicken broth,tomato paste,onion,curry powder and paprika in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on
I saw this recipe in Molly Wizenberg's blog a couple of weeks ago, and while I'm not necessarily a h
Line a 8Ã—8 inch pan with parchment with an overhang so you can lift the fudge out later and coat wi
For Whiskey Caramel White Chocolate:
Place caramel and white chocolate in a heat proof bowl and set
Saute the onions, celery and carrots in 1 TBS butter and 2 TBS olive oil until translucent, about 5
1. Start by making the stock and cooking the chicken. Fill the pot with 3 cups of water. Add the bay
1. In a small saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in f
start by making the roux (directions above)
chop the vegetables and set aside until ready t
1. Heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÃ© the onion until tender and translucent, about 5 to
1. Fill crockpot with vegetable broth and 2 cups water.
2. Add asparagus, celery, carrots, be
1. Heat the oil in a pan at medium-high heat.
2. Add the shrimp shells and cook until they turn p
Remove the skin and the seeds from the tomatoes.
In a saucepan, heat the butter over medium high
1. Put olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat.
2. Once hot, add onion, carrot, celery & g
1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until tend
1. Puree everything in a food processor.