With your social media account
Rinse and dry the pork shoulder. Salt and pepper liberally.
Add it, along with the orange juice,
Easy to throw together with the help of a rotisserie chicken. And so delicious! Must try!
1. Preheat broiler. Lightly coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet over medium
Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place 3 tortillas in slow cooker, tearing if nee
Spray the inside of the crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
Heat oil n a pan, over medium hea
Preheat over to 350 degrees
Boil pasta according to package directions and drain.
Mix all other in
1. Marinate chicken:
Mash garlic to a paste with 2 teaspoons salt, then transfer to a large bowl.
This recipe was published in Latina Magazine in May 2005. Those of us, who like tortilla soup in br
First, drain the chiles.
Pan fry, in a little butter, the chicken until done. Cool and cut into ve
1. Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chiles, and garlic into a slow cooker. Pou
This is a quick, easy and very tasty version of the classic Mexican breakfast dish.
Open the can of pineapple and separate the fruit from the juice.
Mix the lime juice, pineapple
Place the chicken in the crockpot.
Mixed together the ranch seasoning and the taco seasoning with o
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut the frozen pastry into 1 inch wide strips
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Start your brown rice in a pot on the stove, or in a rice maker. Next, add ground turkey and chopped
1. Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, a
1. Remove the casings from the sausage and crumble the meat.
2. Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet
Preheat your oven to 350. Stir together powdered sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt, instant coffee
Begin by preparing all of your ingredients. To roast the peppers, I simply add them to a hot cast ir
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 9 x 11 inch baking dish.
2. In a