With your social media account
In a medium sizes mixing bowl sift flour, baking soda and salt together.
Melt butter over medium he
With the melon baller just scoop out ball sections of the apple.
When they were all scooped, pla
1. Begin by preparing the pie crust.
2. In a food processor, briefly pulse flour, salt, and sugar.
1) Peel and cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold w
Place the ham in a large pan (or crockpot) and add 7 quarts of dry ginger ale. Add some fresh grate
1) Bring pineapples, sugar, and water to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat; simmer, skimming f
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange almonds on a baking sheet in a single layer and toast in oven for
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Using an electric mixer, mix in the cream
This delicious recipe for mashed potatoes came from Martha”™s mother, Mrs. Kostyra.
1. Place pota
1) In a blender or food processor, place 1/2 cup of the pecans, and pulse a few times to roughly cho
1) In a large bowl, cream together butter, lemon zest and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanil
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
3 oz Cream cheese, softened
1 c Confectioner's sugar
1 ts Milk
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and creamy. Add half the
cream. Heat stirring almost t
Heat milk just to boiling; cool to 110Ã¸. Stir yeast into milk; let stand 5
Beat butter a
1/3 c Apricot jam or preserves
3/4 c Dried apricots, golden
Raisins, or curra
Preheat the oven to 350F. In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater
on medium speed, beat the
COCOA WHIPPED CREAM
1 1/2 c Cold whipping cream
1/3 c Sugar
3 tb HERSHEY Cocoa
3/4 tb Vani
(From the "Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book.")
Butter the sides of a heavy 1-1/2 quart saucep
1. Butter 12 cups serving bowl or soufflÃ© dish or 12 parfait glasses. (If
using glass dish, butter