With your social media account
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. In a large pot, mix together the beer and the brown sugar. Snuggle i
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium saucepan combine the chicken, potato, carrots, pea
Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot.
Add butter, cream of chicken soups, chicken broth, onio
1. In a large Dutch oven heat the oil over high heat. Add the beef shoulder in a single layer, and
1. For the stew: Pat the chicken dry with paper towels, then season liberally with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Boil a large pot of water on to boil.
Butter or coat an 8-inch-square bak
The perfect meal to make with leftover mashed potatoes!
Melt butter over medium he
Preheat your oven to 400.
In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, froze
1) Dump 2 cups milk, 1 cup macaroni, 1/2 t dry mustard, 1/2 t salt, 1/4 t each of pepper, garlic pow
1.) Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2.) Brown the grou
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta to the boiling water and cook to desired tend
¾ cup bread crumbs (store-bought or make your own)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 bunch broccoli (
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pat your chicken dry and rub with a garlic salt or your favorite salt
1. Place a large, heavy-bottom pan or braising pot over medium-high heat; add about 2 tablespoons of
Cook and crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks. Set cooked bacon
Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Rinse your lentils under cold water, and place them into an empty slow co
Mix soup and diced tomatoes with 50 oz. water in a large pot. Add oregano and basil; bring to a boil
1. Marinate chicken:
Mash garlic to a paste with 2 teaspoons salt, then transfer to a large bowl.
1. Heat up oil in a casserole over medium-high heat. Season meat with salt and pepper, then brown it
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the olive oil into a 12-inch nonstick skille